headerimg

cheapsoccerjerseysoutletonline.com/]Cheap So

in Stronghold Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:26 am
by zhanjiao1212 • Farseer | 645 Posts | 6450 Points

NEW YORK -- The Rangers clutch victory over the Stanley Cup champions earlier this week would have lost a lot of lustre if New York couldnt back it up against the struggling Dallas Stars. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . The Rangers needed 58 minutes to get ahead -- and then spent the final two holding on. Rick Nash snapped a tie with 1:58 left, and the Rangers sent the Stars to their fifth straight loss, 3-2 on Friday night. New York is 7-2-1 in its last 10, but more importantly, the Rangers followed up their stirring win at Chicago on Wednesday with another one at home. "We talked about it this morning," said Henrik Lundqvist, who made 24 saves to earn his second straight win. "Its always a great feeling when you come up big in the end of a game." Nash poked a rebound of Chris Kreiders shot past goalie Kari Lehtonen to give New York its first lead. Nash has 10 goals this season and three in three games. "I think it was 50 per cent luck ... well, probably 70 per cent luck and 30 per cent skill," Nash said of his 50th game-winner. "I was just following the puck. It went a little bit higher than anticipated, but luckily it went in." Ryan Callahan and Derick Brassard both erased one-goal Rangers deficits, and Brad Richards had two assists to extend his point streak to four games (two goals, four assists). Ryan Garbutt and Cody Eakin both had a goal and assist, but the Stars remained winless in 2014. Lehtonen stopped 31 shots for Dallas, which went 0-3 on its three-game trip through the New York metropolitan area. "I thought we skated better," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "I thought we created a little bit more and I thought we were better with the puck. We still have a ways to go, though." After being shut out for the first time this season in a 1-0 loss at New Jersey on Thursday, the Stars got their offence on track early -- grabbing the lead 4:06 in on Eakins ninth goal. Garbutt outraced Rangers defenceman Marc Staal to a loose puck deep in the New York end and sent a pass back to Eakin in the right circle. Eakin let go a shot that Lundqvist blocked with his arm, but couldnt control as it found its way in. Dallas had the lead despite being outshot 8-3 at the time in the sluggish first period that featured multiple icings and frequent faceoffs. New York tied it with 8:40 left in the period on Callahans eighth of the season and first in five games since the Rangers captain returned from a nine-game absence caused by a sprained knee ligament. Benoit Pouliot kept the puck in the Dallas zone at the right point and got it to Richards, who took a shot. Richards got to his rebound and moved the puck to his right to the streaking Callahan, who snapped in a drive as he was flying to the ice. Dallas regained the lead 3:34 into the second on Garbutts eighth goal. Antoine Roussel sent a pass that Garbutt knocked down with the shaft of his stick. He then jammed the puck between Lundqvists pads. However, the Rangers tied it 2-2 just 4:48 later when Brassard scored a power-play goal on the games first advantage. Mats Zuccarello sent a hard shot from above the right circle into the slot where Brassard deflected it past Lehtonen for his seventh of the season and fifth on the power play. "I didnt do much. I just shot it. All the credit to him," Zuccarello said of Brassard. "If its there, its there. If its not there, its not there. "I just shot it. He made a really nice tip. Its a skill play by him." The Rangers, who swept the two-game season series from Dallas, have scored a power-play goal in nine of the past 12 games. "When a power play works, it keeps the other team honest because they dont want to see the power play on the ice," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. "Our power play has been working real well for us. Its been giving us momentum, its been giving us timely goals." New York had other scoring chances in the second, including several scrums in front of the net, but couldnt convert. Nash shot wide on a breakaway, and Richards struck the crossbar with a drive. NOTES: Callahan had an assist in each of his previous three games. ... Stars D Aaron Rome returned after missing two games with an upper-body injury. ... Garbutt has three goals in his last eight games. ... Dallas received its only power play in the third period. ... Rangers C J.T. Miller, scratched for the second straight game, is going down to Hartford of the AHL. Ilya Samsonov Jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world. T.J. Oshie Jersey . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. http://www.capitalsauthority.com/authentic-brett-connolly-capitals-jersey/ . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left.PHILADELPHIA -- The brisk air brought out Julio Teherans best more so than facing Cliff Lee. Teheran pitched a three-hitter, Evan Gattis homered among a career-best four hits, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 1-0 Wednesday night. Teheran (3-1) retired his first 12 batters before Ryan Howard led off the bottom of the fifth with an infield single. The 23-year-old righty struck out four and got 14 outs on flyballs in his first complete game in 38 career starts. He became the ninth Braves starter in the first 14 games this year to allow one run or none. "The cold didnt bother me," Teheran said after breezing through the lineup on a night when it was only 47 degrees at first pitch. "When its cold, I try to focus even more and not pay attention to the weather." As for beating a former Cy Young Award winner, Teheran said: "I dont pay attention to who Im pitching against." Philadelphia wasted an excellent outing by Lee (2-2). The ace left-hander struck out 13 and pitched around 11 hits in a complete game, throwing a career-high 128 pitches. Gattis drove an 0-2 pitch into the left-field seats in the fourth. It was his fifth homer in his last three games at Citizens Bank Park. "I was just trying to put the ball in play," Gattis said. Lee, a prolific strike-thrower, often gets hurt on 0-2 pitches. He entered the game with five hits allowed, including two doubles, among a dozen 0-2 pitches. "Im going to allow hits 0-2 and Im going to get outs 0-2," Lee said. "I hope I get every hitter in that situation." After the slow-footed Howard reached on a slow roller toward second base that was fielded by shifted third baseman Chris Johnson, Teheran retired the next 11 batters before Carlos Ruiz lined a single to left with two outs in the eighth. Jimmy p;Rollins hit a single with two outs in the ninth. Taylor Chorney Jersey. Rollins stole second on a 3-0 pitch to Chase Utley. But Utley following with a game-ending groundout. "Teheran mixed speeds on his fastball, had different movement on his speed and mixed in his other pitches," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. Pitchers certainly had the advantage against bundled-up hitters. "Both pitchers were unbelievable," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Lee was excellent. The homer just got over the fence. Teheran was terrific. He was dominating." It was the first 1-0 game that featured two complete games since Seattle beat Minnesota 1-0 on Aug. 27, 2012. Felix Hernandez got the win for the Mariners over Liam Hendricks. The series resumed after Tuesday nights rainout, which will be made up in June. The Braves rallied for a 9-6 win Monday night when Dan Uggla hit a ninth-inning grand slam off fill-in closer Jake Diekman. NOTES: Braves closer Craig Kimbrel is day to day with shoulder discomfort. ... Utley was 0 for 4, ending his 11-game hitting streak. ... Gattis was 0 for 6 with four strikeouts vs. Lee before his four hits. ... Lee has 29 career double-digit strikeout games. ... The Phillies signed LHP Adam Loewen to a minor league contract and assigned him to extended spring training. Loewen spent the last five seasons playing first base and outfield in the minors. ... Atlantas starters havent allowed more than three earned runs in any of the first 14 games. ... LHP Cole Hamels is moving closer to returning to Philadelphias rotation next week. Hamels was slowed by a shoulder problem in spring training. ... A.J. Burnett (0-1) tries for the fourth time to win his first game with the Phillies in Thursday afternoons series finale. LHP Alex Wood (2-1) goes for the Braves. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..