headerimg

ttp://www.cheapworldcupportugalj

in Stronghold Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:31 am
by zhanjiao1212 • Farseer | 645 Posts | 6450 Points

NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis will meet Federico Delbonis in the Open de Nice final after brushing aside defending champion Albert Montanes on Friday. Michael Matheson Jersey . Gulbis of Latvia dropped just one point on his first serve on his way to a 6-0, 6-3 victory over the Spaniard. "He allowed me to play," Gulbis said. "I felt confident from the first rally on. I had good timing. The first set was one of the best sets I have played." The seventh-seeded Delbonis ousted fourth-seeded Frenchman Gilles Simon 6-2, 6-4. Gulbis has won all five of his previous finals on the ATP tour, and triumphed in Marseille in February. Delbonis, who beat top-seeded John Isner in the quarterfinals, is 1-1 in his previous tour finals. The 23-year-old Argentine lifted his first title in Sao Paolo in March, after losing in Hamburg last year. "It was a pretty good match," Delbonis said. "Gilles always fights and he showed it in the second set when he broke me. But I took control again. "The final will be very similar to the match against Isner. Ernests has a strong service. If I am focused, I will always have a chance." Connor Brickley Jersey .C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U. Denis Malgin Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve. http://www.nhlpanthersauthority.com/customized/ . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve. RECIFE, Brazil -- Mexico surged into the World Cups knockout stage for a sixth straight time Monday with a 3-1 win over Croatia. Rafael Marquez, Andres Guardado and Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez scored in a 10-minute span in the second half, dooming a talented Croatia side to elimination from the group stage. The Croats had to win to advance and held the bulk of possession, but had trouble seriously threatening goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa, who kept out all efforts until an 87th-minute consolation goal from Ivan Perisic. Mexico entered the game needing only a draw, and looked dangerous in attack, but was kept out until the three-goal burst. Marquez struck first, beating Croatia defender Vedran Corluka to head home Hector Herreras corner kick in the 72nd minute. Three minutes later, Guardado found the net with a hard, left-footed, one-time shot after a cross from Oribe Peralta. Then in the 82nd minute, Hernandez, the popular Manchester United striker who has been a second-half substitute in all three of Mexicos matches, scored with a header after Herreras corner had glanced off the head of Marquez. Croatia didnt score until it was too late, with Perisic sliding a shot past Ochoa after being set up by a neat backheel pass from Ivan Rakitic. It was the first goal Mexico has conceded in the World Cup, but "El Tri" hardly seemed to mind when the final whistle sounded and a lively, heavily Mexican crowd in Arena Pernambuco erupted. Mexico appeared to be labouring throughh a downspell before this World Cup. Colton Sceviour Jersey. It struggled just to qualify out of CONCACAF and fired three coaches in a years time before Miguel Herrera took over and ultimately rescued Mexicos hopes by soundly beating New Zealand in a last-chance qualifier. In the hours leading up to the match, Miguel Herrera, known as a coach of the people for the way he engages fans on social media and at times in public, implored the Mexico faithful to "stay together" and sing the national anthem "like never before." Mexican fans, whose green jerseys distinguished them as the overwhelming majority in the crowd, did not disappoint, belting out a thunderous rendition. Croatia had expected to play before a crowd heavily in Mexicos favour, with star Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric saying on the eve of the match that the game would not be won in the stands, and that his side was motivated to silence the crowd. Croatia players were heckled each time they took a corner kick, and goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa was heckled whenever he touched the ball. Mexicos attacking play also enlivened the crowd, particularly a sizzling 25-yard shot by Hector Herrera that rattled the crossbar in the 16th minute. In the 19th, Oribe Peralta pounced on a bounding ball from Herrera in the penalty area, but his sliding attempt to chip over the advancing Pletikosa went wide. Croatia enjoyed the bulk of possession in the opening 45 minutes, but didnt force Ochoa to make a single save. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..