headerimg

ntic[/url] [url=http://www.cheapargentinajerseyssoccer.com/]Cheap

in Stronghold Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:29 am
by zhanjiao1212 • Farseer | 645 Posts | 6450 Points

CAMROSE, Alta. Zack Wheeler Jersey . - Rachel Homan improved to 4-0 through round-robin play at the Canada Cup curling tournament with a 7-6 win over Val Sweeting in Draw 6 Thursday night.The win makes Homans Ottawa rink the only undefeated foursome in both the womens and mens draws.Homan had an early 3-1 lead and was up 5-2 after stealing one in the sixth but gave up a deuces to Sweeting in the eighth and 10th. Homan had to draw the four-foot in the 11th for the win.I knew the path and knew the weight and had the sweepers to get it there, Homan said of the final shot.A great game for the fans. A ton of made shots from both teams. We had to fight for every point. They played a great game and we had to play our best to win. 4-0 is definitely a good position but we want to finish strong though.Edmontons Sweeting is 2-2. She beat Olympic champion Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, 10-8 in Draw 5 earlier in the day.In the morning draw, Homan drew to the button with her final stone to score one and beat Edmontons Heather Nedohin 5-4. Nedohin now sits at 3-1 after downing Sherry Anderson (2-2), 7-4 in the late draw.Jones made a raised takeout for five in the ninth end in a 12-7 victory over Sherry Middaugh (1-3) of Coldwater, Ont., in Draw 4.Meanwhile on the mens side, Glenn Howard (3-1) of Penetanguishene, Ont., lost his first match of the tournament, 7-4 to Olympic champion Brad Jacobs (2-2) of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., in Draw 6.Jacobs scored two in the sixth end and added singles in the seventh and eighth to pull away with the victory. It was Jacobs first win of the day after falling to Brad Gushue (2-2) of St. Johns, N.L., 5-4 in the afternoon.Howard started his day with a 4-3 win over Winnipegs Mike McEwen (3-1) in Draw 5. McEwen took a 9-4 win over Jim Cotter (1-3) of Vernon, B.C., in the morning.In other action from Draw 6, Calgarys Kevin Koe improved to 2-2 with a 8-7 win over Canada (1-3), which is skipped by Calgarys John Morris. Koe scored a single in the 11th end to seal the victory. On the womens side, Middaugh of Coldwater, Ont., scored two in the 10th end to edge Alison Flaxey (0-4) of Listowel, Ont., 8-7.Round-robin play continues Friday with Draws 7, 8 and 9. Travis dArnaud Jersey .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. Gary Carter Jersey . - Dominika Cibulkova erased three match points in the second set Wednesday and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Sony Open. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Steven-Matz-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak.Martin Brodeur wouldnt mind being the second member of his family to be associated with the Montreal Canadiens. The future Hall of Fame goaltender, whos still on the market as an unrestricted free agent, told QMI Agency on Thursday that he would certainly be interested if his favourite boyhood team came calling with an offer to back up No. 1 goalie Carey Price. "If the Canadiens made me an offer, it goes without saying that I would listen to what they have to offer me," the Montreal native told QMI. "This is Carey Prices team. I would definitely still want to be the No. 1 goalie, but it wouldnt bother me to play in only 20 to 25 games during the season if I know Ill have fun playing within a winning team." Brodeur, who played all 21 of his NHL seasons with the NNew Jersey Devils, had a 19-14-6 record last season with a 2. Darryl Strawberry Jersey. 51 goals-against average and .901 save percentage. His late father Denis Brodeur was the Canadiens official photographer for many years. The three-time Stanley Cup champion and two-time Olympic gold medallist became a free agent on July 1 after playing out a two-year, $9 million contract. After Price, the Canadiens have Peter Budaj and Dustin Tokarski in goal. Budaj has one year remaining on his two-year, $2.8 million contract, while Tokarski, who was named the starter in the playoffs after Price was sidelined with a knee injury, is in the first year of a two-year, $1.125 million deal. Its a two-way contract this season that pays him $550,000 in the NHL and a one-way deal in 2015-16 worth $575,000. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..