headerimg

Oren Burks Jersey

in Balance Discussion Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 am
by hong wei • Farseer | 232 Posts | 2320 Points

John McCain is being remembered this week as a war hero and U.S. senator Russell Bodine Jersey , but Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald remembers McCain as a friend.

Fitzgerald spoke at the memorial service for McCain in Phoenix today, and he gave a moving eulogy that highlighted the contrasts between the two men before explaining that their differences were not as great as their common humanity.

“I’m black, he was white,” Fitzgerald said. “I’m young, he wasn’t so young. He lived with physical limitations brought on by war Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey , I’m a professional athlete. He ran for president, I ran out of bounds. He was the epitome of toughness, and I do everything I can to avoid contact. I have flowing locks, and well, he didn’t. How does this unlikely pair become friends? I’ve asked myself the same question. But you know what the answer is: That’s just who he is.”

Fitzgerald talked about getting to know McCain Andrew Luck Jersey , who would visit Cardinals practices and sometimes text Fitzgerald on game days to urge him on.

“Senator McCain,” Fitzgerald said, “it’s been a true honor to call you friend.”

Who doesn鈥檛 love a good blockbuster trade?

Humans love drama, and in the sporting world it doesn鈥檛 get much more dramatic (off the playing surface, that is) than a blockbuster deal. Fans rush to online message boards to discuss who won or lost the trade Trey Burton Jersey , and these debates can rage on for days, weeks, or even years after the trade.

It usually does take a few years to fairly evaluate any deal, as players tend to progress or regress over time. A trade that perhaps seemed fair at the time may in fact turn out to be lopsided a few years later.

Today鈥檚 list looks at the 15 most lopsided trades in the NHL that involve active NHL players. Some of these trades looked fair the day they happened but time has proven otherwise, and some looked lopsided on the day Sam Acho Jersey , and that hasn鈥檛 changed.

There were a surprising amount of very good hockey players involved in these trades. Can you think of any others that should have made the cut? Read on:

Youth Denver Broncos Jerseys

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..