headerimg

If that was the case,

in Balance Discussion Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:56 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • Farseer | 1.260 Posts | 12600 Points

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey . -- The Rays were still unsure Wednesday whether left-hander Matt Moore will need surgery on his ailing left elbow after he was examined by orthopedic surgeon James Andrews. Rays manager Joe Maddon said after a 7-3 loss to the Royals that the team was still awaiting results from another series of tests. Moore was getting a second opinion from Andrews after an MRI exam performed in Kansas City proved to be inconclusive. Maddon did say that it appears the ligaments in Moores elbow were not fully torn. If that was the case, season-ending surgery would be a foregone conclusion. "There is no surgery tomorrow. Thats not planned. I can tell you that," Maddon said. "We need to get all the facts and see how we want to proceed with this, see if surgery is necessary or if its not necessary. Were still waiting to find out." Moore was placed on the disabled list Tuesday, one day after feeling discomfort in his elbow during a loss to the Royals. Moore conceded at the time that surgery "is a possibility." Moore was dynamic for the Rays last season, going 17-4 with a 3.29 ERA, even though he was on the disabled list from July 31 to Sept. 3 because of soreness in his elbow. "I would say its quite a bit different in how it feels, in how it dangles, with regards to soreness," Moore said before Tuesday nights game. "The discomfort is similar. The severity has jumped from what I was feeling. Its frustrating." Many pitchers have been able to play several seasons with a partially torn ligament, though they often end up undergoing Tommy John surgery eventually. "We are waiting with baited breath," Rays general manager Andrew Friedman said. The Rays recalled left-hander Jeff Beliveau from Triple-A Durham to fill Moores roster spot Tuesday. He appeared in Wednesdays game and was sent back to Durham afterward. Tampa Bay will make another roster move before a weekend series in Cincinnati. Brandon Fusco Falcons Jersey . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. Brandon Fusco Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Ito-Smith-Jersey/ . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries.MOORESVILLE, N.C. - Canadas Alex Tagliani will drive for Team Penske in two NASCAR Nationwide Series road course races this season. Tagliani will compete for the team on June 21 at Road America and Aug. 16 at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Hell be behind the wheel of the No. 22 Discount Tire Ford that AJ Allmendinger used to win both races last season. "This is a great opportunity to get back in a NASCAR Nationwide Series car and to do it for one of the best teams in the series and one of the greatest owners the sport has ever seen -- Roger Penske," Tagliani said in a release. "Ive been able to run for The Captain one other time in my career in a stock car and we were so close to winning the race. This gives me two great chances to get my first Nationwide Series win. "And with the team winning both of these races lastt year, I guess you could say the pressure is on me to get the job done this season. Ito Smith Falcons Jersey. " Tagliani, from Lachenaie, Que. has competed on several circuits in recent years. He is a former Indianapolis 500 pole winner, capturing the prestigious pole position in 2011. "I have known Alex for a long time and he has driven for our team before, so he was the ideal choice to race the Discount Tire Ford for these upcoming road course events," Penske said. "Alex is a proven winner in both open-wheel and stock car competition. He has competed for wins each of the last two times he has raced in the Nationwide Series, including with Team Penske back in 2011. I think he, (crew chief) Jeremy Bullins and the No. 22 Discount Tire Ford team will be tough to beat at both Road America and Mid-Ohio this season." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..