headerimg

William Jenkins, who was also living at his brother’s house, was identified as a person of interest and was arrested in Ontario

in Balance Discussion Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:17 am
by elaine95 • Farseer | 399 Posts | 3990 Points

Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook played in his 1 Cody Eakin Jersey ,000th regular-season game Thursday night, adding another accomplishment to his impressive career.

Seabrook started alongside fellow alternate captain and frequent defensive partner Duncan Keith and played almost 19 minutes in Chicago’s 6-2 victory over Winnipeg. He has appeared in 77 of Chicago’s 78 games this season.

Each of the Blackhawks warmed up in Seabrook’s No. 7 jersey, and the franchise recognized the defenseman during a pregame ceremony. He was joined on the ice by his wife and three children and his parents and brother before he was presented with a commemorative silver stick, a painting and a family vacation to Disney World.

”It was pretty cool,” Seabrook said. ”Special Alex Goligoski Jersey , being here for so many years since I was a 17-year-old baby. Seeing (family) out there was pretty special. They enjoyed it. I saw my daughter’s face when he said the Disneyland trip. It was pretty cool. How many guys come out and present me with these gifts, and what the Blackhawks have done here.”

Seabrook, who turns 33 on April 20, was selected by Chicago in the first round of the 2003 draft. He helped the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup in 2010, 2013 and 2015 Alex Pietrangelo Jersey Kids , and also played on Canada’s gold medal-winning team in the 2010 Winter Olympics.

Seabrook is the fifth player in franchise history to skate in 1,000 or more games for the team, joining Stan Mikita, Bobby Hull, Eric Nesterenko and Bob Murray.

More NHL hockey:

Police in New Jersey charged William Jenkins with aggravated manslaughter on Wednesday after Roosevelt Rene was found dead in the basement of Jenkins’ brother and Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins‘ house on Tuesday.

A probable cause affidavit filed in the case provides some more details about what led to the charge against William Jenkins. Rene Jesper Bratt Jersey Kids , who was friends with Janoris Jenkins and staying in the house, was found on Tuesday afternoon and a police investigation found that he was killed early on Monday morning.

William Jenkins, who was also living at his brother’s house, was identified as a person of interest and was arrested in Ontario County, New York on an unrelated charge. He was interviewed about Rene’s death and police found that the two men got into a fight that ended with Jenkins inflicting “injuries to the victim which resulted in his death” before leaving the state.

NorthJersey.com reports that William Jenkins has a criminal record Ben Bishop Jersey , including a conviction on a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and served over two years in prison in Florida.

Minnesota Vikings Customized Jerseys

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..