headerimg

interesting horse names from the races Paul has called, the origin of the trademark “he’s loose” call, and his regret regarding

in Balance Discussion Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:08 am
by elaine95 • Farseer | 399 Posts | 3990 Points

President Trump has weighed in on the NFL’s new national anthem policy Phil Kessel Jersey , saying the owners took a step in the right direction — but warning that the rule allowing players to remain in the locker room could be problematic.

“I think that’s good,” Trump said on Fox and Friends. “I don’t think people should be staying in locker rooms, but still I think it’s good. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing, you shouldn’t be there, maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem and the NFL owners did the right thing if that’s what they’ve done.”

Trump said he doesn’t think he deserves to be seen as the person who made the new policy happen, saying instead that he just highlighted something that a lot of Americans cared about.

“I think the people pushed it forward http://www.officialsenators.com/authentic-adidas-mike-hoffman-jersey ,” Trump said. “This was not me. I brought it out. I think the people pushed it forward. This country’s very smart. We have very smart people. That’s something ideally could have been taken when it first started, it would have been a lot easier. But if they did that, they’re doing the right thing.”

The NFL has, in the past, allowed players to choose for themselves whether to stand for the anthem. Starting this year, players must stand if they are on the field Womens Jake Gardiner Jersey , but they can choose not to be on the field during the anthem.

Paul Allen is a billionaire who owns the Seahawks. Paul Allen is a non-billionaire who does play-by-play for the Vikings. One of these Paul Allenses appeared on Tuesday’s #PFTPM podcast.

It was a candid, frank, and revealing chat with the man with one eyebrow, regarding his background, his Minnesota lamentations from playoff games gone wrong, and his thoughts on the 2018 version of the team.

You’ll hear stories about Randy Moss Johan Larsson Jersey , some interesting horse names from the races Paul has called, the origin of the trademark “he’s loose” call, and his regret regarding the notorious “this is not Detroit!” moment after a chance to beat the Saints and head to Super Bowl XLIV went up in smoke with a late interception thrown by Brett Favre, and聽Paul’s recollection of the first time he met me.

It’s a full hour, and as always it’s free of charge. So subscribe, review Tyson Barrie Jersey , rate, and spread the word about the slowest-but-most-steadily growing NFL podcast.

Youth Cleveland Browns Jerseys

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..