headerimg

xpect hell play well." The coach is happy with what hes seen at practice. "He looks good," continued Milanovich. "It looks like

in Stronghold Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:14 am
by zhanjiao1212 • Farseer | 645 Posts | 6450 Points

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Custom Miami Marlins Jerseys . - The Memphis Grizzlies ratcheted up their defence to avoid a back-to-back sweep by the two best teams in the Eastern Conference. And, in the meantime, Memphis kept its spot in the Western Conference playoff race. Mike Conley scored 21 points, Zach Randolph added 18 points and 13 rebounds, and the Grizzlies held the Indiana Pacers to their lowest output of the season in an 82-71 victory on Saturday night. Several Grizzlies players said it may have been their most complete game of the season. The victory came after Memphis lost 91-86 at Miami on Friday night. "It started from the defensive intensity, and it was consistent," Conley said. "On offence, we moved the ball well. We were efficient with it, but defensively, we really locked down and communicated." Mike Miller added 13 points as Memphis moved a game ahead of Phoenix for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. Marc Gasol, returning after spraining his ankle Friday night, had 10 points and nine rebounds. Lance Stephenson led the Pacers with 15 points and eight rebounds, while David West added 10 points, but was 5 of 15 from the field. Paul George, the Pacers leading scorer at 22.1 points per game, was held to eight points, missing eight of his 10 shots, and Indiana shot 37 per cent for the game. "We couldnt score at all," said Pacers centre Roy Hibbert, who was in foul trouble and ended the night with four points and no rebounds. "Thats the basic thing. I think we had a lot of contested 2s. Guys were trying, and they were playing hard, but for some reason, something was a little off." Indiana, which allows a league-low 35.4 points per game in the paint, surrendered 46 to Memphis, which also outrebounded Indiana 47-35. The Pacers only lead in the game came at 3-2. Gasol, who was treated for a Grade 1 left ankle sprain sustained in Fridays loss to the Heat, was a game-time decision. He was on medication and didnt warm up before the game. "I wanted to save every step I was going to take for the game," said Gasol, adding that the medication made it where he could barely feel his hands or face. "It definitely helped the purpose, and made it worth it because we won the game." Memphis, which built a double-digit lead in the first half, maintained the advantage through the third period as the Pacers seemed to be dragging. Through three periods, Indiana was still under 37 per cent, and George had been limited to only seven shots and six points. "Its the offensive end where we didnt play well," George said. "We didnt get into a rhythm. . If you hold a team to 82 points, you are playing pretty good defence." Memphis continued to maintain the double-digit lead, keeping the Pacers down 10 to 14 points through most of the fourth. "We were a little bit too indecisive and hesitant with the basketball," Indiana coach Frank Vogel said. "We had poor shooting nights from a number of guys." As was expected with two of the best defensive teams in the league, the first half was a low scoring affair despite Memphis shooting 46 per cent. The Pacers were at 32 per cent. That helped Memphis carry a 43-30 lead into the break as Miller connected on four of his first five shots in the second period, all of them from outside the arc, for all of his 13 points in the game. "If you take away Mike Millers 3s in the first half, this is a college score in terms of the game." West said. But the Grizzlies said the performance was important after a Miami game they thought they could have won. They also mentioned that it was an important confidence-builder for the stretch run. "We were in attack mode most of the night on both offence and defence," Memphis coach Dave Joerger said. "That is as complete of a win as we have had all season." NOTES: Pacers C Andrew Bynum remained inactive for the fourth game with swelling and soreness in his right knee. ...The previous low for points in a game for Indiana was 73 against Dallas on Feb. 12. ... Indianas three-game win streak against the Grizzlies was snapped. .Memphis has won nine straight at home. .The Pacers lost for only the second time this season when holding an opponent under 90 points. They were 26-1 entering the game. Andre Dawson Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Miami Marlins Jerseys . Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlins-JT-Realmuto-Kids-Jersey/ . Neither striker Demba Ba nor Fernando Torres came close to scoring as Chelsea was left unsuccessfully appealing for penalties in this drab penultimate game of the season. "Our strikers are good strikers, no doubt about that, but players with some specific qualities," Mourinho said.Its obvious Maurice Mann is no fan of feel-good movies. The script had been followed to the letter. After a successful career in the CFL, Mann won the 100th Grey Cup at home in his final game, then walked off the field for the final time as a champion. With a plot twist worthy of The Usual Suspects, the 32-year old receiver has decided to re-shoot the final scene and return to action. Hell suit up for the Toronto Argonauts Saturday night in Regina for a game against the Roughriders. How did this happen? It started out when the receiver was spotted by the staff at recent Argo home games. "They saw me at a few of the games and said Mo, you look good, you look to be in shape" Mann told TSN 1050. "I said I am in shape, coach. So when the injury bug hit, I was there and sent an e-mail or two." Head coach Scott Milanovich says it was general manager Jim Barkers brainwave to bring back the six-year veteran. "It was Jims idea a couple of weeks ago when we started having injuries," Milanovich told TSN 1050. "It made a lot of sense to me and you almost question yourself why hasnt Mo been around? Hes been great, you just hope he can keep his wind up. Hes been staying in great shape and I expect hell play well." The coach is happy with what hes seen at practice. "He looks good," continued Milanovich. "It looks like he hasnt missed a beat. He looks like hes been through training camp and hes running well, hes catching the ball well. Weve been moving him around position-wise trying to fit him in where we may need the help and thats probably been the challenge for him, is having us give him a definitive position that hes going to be in." Mann is listed on the depth chart as the x position, or the wide receiver on the boundary side. He has moved around during the week and will likely move inside on ooccasion. Justin Bour Jersey. John Chiles, who is usually in that spot, made the trip, but is a game-time decision with a leg injury. If Chiles cant go, hell join Chad Owens, Jason Barnes and Andre Durie on the sidelines, meaning the Argos would be down four quality starting receivers. Perhaps the best person to ask about the progress of Mann is quarterback Ricky Ray, who played with the receiver not only during the Grey Cup run in Toronto, but for three seasons in Edmonton. "Weve had the injury bug, its nice to have a guy youre familiar with coming back into the lineup," said Ray. "The good thing is that he has a good basis for the terminology in the offence that were doing and obviously, we have a lot of game experience together, so for me, I feel pretty comfortable with having him out there and we have a lot of past experiences to build off of." Mann is comfortable with the offence and the terminology, but admits a lot has changed in the last year and four games. "Scott (Milanovich) is a mad scientist," joked the receiver. "Even though Marcus (offensive coordinator Marcus Brady) is running it, theres a lot of new things in terms of the offence, but its pretty similar and Im pretty comfortable already because I have a great teacher in (receivers coach) Jason Maas, who is keeping me seven hours after practice to learn everything possible about what I need to see, and where I have to be." Seeing Mann in double blue will evoke memories of the Argos 31-26 win over the Riders in Regina in 2012, the game most point to as the turning point in their championship season. On that day, the Seaside, California native hauled in seven passes for 101 yards and a touchdown. Repeating those numbers would be a long shot at best, but with his return to the lineup, Mann has demonstrated that nothing is impossible. Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..