headerimg

work on for the U.S. Open and also for the end of season. Definitely exciting times." [url=http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseys.us

in Stronghold Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:02 am
by zhanjiao1212 • Farseer | 645 Posts | 6450 Points

GREEN BAY, Wis. Karl Malone Jersey . - Another trip to Wisconsin, another loss for the Lions.At least Detroit gets to return home knowing it is still in the playoffs — though the Lions lost out on a golden opportunity for so much more.A limping Aaron Rodgers threw two touchdown passes to Randall Cobb, Eddie Lacy gashed Detroits defence for 100 yards. and the Packers claimed a fourth straight NFC North title with 30-20 victory Sunday.Matthew Stafford was 20 of 41 for 217 yards and three touchdowns, including a 6-yard score to Theo Riddick that drew Detroit (11-5) within 30-20 with 1:45 left.But an attempted 2-point conversion run failed, and the Packers ran out the clock. Detroit will start the post-season at Dallas next Sunday. The Packers will play the following Sunday.Were 11-5, and its a new season, coach Jim Caldwell said. Weve got to look forward.Detroit lost out on a first-round bye that instead went to the Packers (12-4) with the victory. Rodgers will surely appreciate the rest.Bothered by a lingering left calf injury, Rodgers was carted to the locker room after tossing his first score to Cobb late in the second quarter.He hobbled back on to the field in the third quarter with the game tied at 14. Rodgers led Green Bay on a seven-play, 60-yard drive that ended with a 13-yard score to Cobb with 3:33 left in the quarter. The Packers didnt look back from there.Its clearly an MVP performance — another MVP performance — by Aaron Rodgers, coach Mike McCarthy said. Rodgers won the award in 2011.Rodgers plunged across the goal line from 1 yard out with 8:45 left to help Green Bay regain a two-touchdown lead.We anticipated that he would come back. Hes one of those guys that youre not going to keep him down — particularly in a game like this, Caldwell said.Rodgers finished 17 of 22 for 226 yards. He was out of the game for about a 7-minute stretch between the second and third quarters. In between, receiver Calvin Johnson had touchdown catches of 4 and 20 yards on consecutive drives to help the Lions roar back from a 14-0 deficit.Detroit hasnt won a division title since 1993. It hasnt won a road game against the Packers since 1991. For a few moments while Rodgers was out, it looked like both those streaks might come to an end.We got some momentum going, its just we didnt sustain it, with Rodgers on the field or without him, Johnson said.After blocking Mason Crosbys 52-yard field goal attempt, the Lions lost the ball when Stafford fumbled on what looked like an aborted handoff to Joique Bell. The Packers cashed in with Rodgers 1-yard sneak into the end zone on their next drive.Rodgers felt more pain later in the quarter after Detroits 305-pound defensive tackle, Ndamukong Suh, stumbled back and stepped on Rodgers left ankle while the quarterback was on the ground at the end of a play. There was no penalty, and Rodgers tried to shove Suh back as the defender walked away.Rodgers said referee Walt Anderson told him he thought Suh was blocked into the quarterback. McCarthy didnt see the play, but heard enough from others to very unhappy with Suh.Theres no place for that, McCarthy said. I dont understand it, frankly.Suh had cleared out of the locker room by the time reporters were allowed in after the game. Caldwell also said he didnt see the play but had it recounted to him.Dont think it was intentional. End of story, Caldwell said.NOTES: Rodgers finished the season with a 112.2 passer rating and is the only player in NFL history to register a 100-plus rating in six consecutive seasons. ... WR Jordy Nelson had six catches for 86 yards, and set a franchise record with 1,519 yards for the season. ... Bell finished with 60 yards on 13 carries. ... Led by Lacy, Green Bay had 152 yards rushing, a season high against Detroit.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Alec Burks Jersey . Green-Ellis was Cincinnatis leading rusher each of the last two seasons. His role was reduced last year when Giovani Bernard was added to the backfield. Green-Ellis ran for 756 yards and a career-low 3. Donovan Mitchell Jersey . – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. http://www.officialjazzauthenticstore.com/kids-ricky-rubio-jazz-jersey/ . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event. MASON, Ohio -- Serena Williams finally got the one that always managed to somehow slip away. And she did it so convincingly that shes thinking another title could be coming soon. Williams needed only 62 minutes to beat Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-1 on Sunday in the Western & Southern Open for a personal breakthrough. Shed never even reached the finals in Cincinnati until last year, when she fell apart and lost to Victoria Azarenka on a third-set tiebreaker. No wobbles this time. After getting broken in the first game, she took control with her serve and took advantage of Ivanovics sloppy play, improving to 5-0 in finals this year. "Definitely my best performance of the summer," she said. "Hopefully not the last. "This is definitely a level that can take me to the (U.S. Open) title. I still have a lot of work to do. Its definitely a better level than Ive played all year, to be honest." Ivanovic was treated for a stomach ailment during her nearly 3-hour win over Maria Sharapova in the semifinals Saturday night. She didnt have much left against Williams, who dominated with her serve. Williams had 12 aces. "Only?" Ivanovic said. "It felt like way more." The only other event that Williams has played six times without a title is Sydney. She finally got her win in Cincinnati with the help of a good matchup. Williams is 7-1 in her career against Ivanovic, with the onlyy loss coming at the Australian Open this year. Derrick Favors Jersey. . Although their last three matches have been close -- all going three sets -- this one was one-sided after the first few games. "I felt like she was dominating," Ivanovic said. Williams developed a stiff back that limited her serve in the semifinals Saturday night. She moved stiffly at the start Sunday, double-faulted in the first game and was broken -- an ominous sign. But she started moving better and took control with her serve, pulling even at 3-3. She clinched the set when Ivanovic double-faulted twice in a row. The back problem came into play in the second set. Williams winced after a serve in the opening game and arched her back. She stretched her back a few times between points and played through it. And Ivanovic couldnt take advantage. "I felt it a little bit in the second, but I just was so excited for this final and to be in the final," she said. "I just really felt like I had nothing to lose. So I was able to relax." Despite the loss, Ivanovic will move back into the top 10 in the WTA rankings with her strong showing in Cincinnati. "Its the biggest final Ive been in in a while. It feels good to be part of it," she said. "There are still a few points in my game that I feel I need to work on for the U.S. Open and also for the end of season. Definitely exciting times." Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..