headerimg

s and six assists, while Serge

in Sun's Pride Sanctuary Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:17 am
by zxlbxj1 • Farseer | 487 Posts | 4870 Points

Orlando, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Kevin Durant had 21 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists as the Oklahoma City Thunder routed the Orlando Magic 127-99 on Sunday. Russell Westbrook posted 17 points and six assists, while Serge Ibaka added 16 points and eight boards for the Thunder, who have won two straight on the heels of a 1-3 stretch. We came out with the defense we talked about to start this road trip, Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. Everybody was really locked in an engaged. Victor Oladipo tallied 23 points and five helpers and Elfrid Payton supplied 19 points and eight assists for Orlando, which has dropped eight of its last 10 games. The Thunder raced off to a 13-0 start and never looked back. Ibaka knocked down a pair of 3-pointers in the early going and an Andre Roberson triple staked OKC to its early cushion. They threw a pretty good first punch and it was tough for us to recover, Payton said. OKC was up 37-20 following a quarter of play and led by as many as 38 in the second before taking a commanding 79-45 advantage into the break. The 79 points allowed by the Magic set a new franchise record. The Thunder held a 103-76 margin after three and cruised to the easy win over the final 12 minutes. Game Notes OKC shot 76 percent (16-of-21) from the floor in the second quarter ... Orlando has allowed an opponent to score over 100 points in six straight games ... The Magic scored 26 points off 20 Thunder turnovers ... Dion Waiters netted 16 points off the bench for OKC. Custom Bears Jerseys . -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Trey Burton Jersey . The three Calgary natives will compete after the sport was skipped by the Vancouver Games in 2010 but later included on the program for Sochi, Russia. The fight to include womens ski jumping prior to Vancouver went to the courts only to have the Supreme Court of Canada rule against the athletes appeal in 2009. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authenti...n_Bears_Jersey/. Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. Joel Iyiegbuniwe Bears Jersey .com) - Ryan Johansens creative moves and hometown appeal highlighted Team Folignos successful night at the NHL All- Star Skills Competition. Cody Parkey Jersey . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match.Blainville, Quebecs Aleksandra Wozniak reflects on working with her new coach and her preparation for Roland Garros in her personal blog on RDS.ca and TSN.ca. Its been a few months since I officially began working with my coach Nathalie Tauziat. During my long absence from competition (due to my shoulder injury), it was my father - a former coach - who was by my side. Because I wasnt fully recovered and I hadnt had the opportunity to test my shoulder in game situations, my comeback in New Haven last August didnt appear wise. Tennis Canada then asked me to do a one-week trial in Florida with Nathalie shortly after the end of her stint with Eugenie Bouchard last October. We had our first experience working together two month later when Nathalie came to Boca Raton for the Fed Cup camp at Chris Everts Tennis Academy. And I felt good chemistry from the start - she made a great first impression. Under these new circumstances, I decided to continue my comeback, starting with the Shenzhen tournament and Melbourne qualifications. Then off to tournaments in Acapulco, Indian Wells and Miami. We get to know more during these tournaments while continuing my progress, which is still a big challenge after a long absence. Its an important adaptation for both the player and the coach. And Im glad I started this association. Its gone well and its helped me a lot - technically and strategically. As a former player - a World No. 3 and a finalist at Wimbledon in addition - she brings a lot of experience from the field. She brings me so much at all levels, including the right attitude to adapt, and we communicate really well. It was my father who taught me to play tennis. He taught me to recognize the feeling on the court and ttaught me the technique.dddddddddddd Nathalie also works great on the same aspects, so I already felt comfortable with it. Even before the player-coach relationship, shes very friendly and open to working with anyone. She overcame many obstacles in her life and we share the same sense of perseverance. It takes character to achieve this level of competitiveness on the circuit. You have to fight every week and every game and keep a good attitude to remain at your best. Players like Maria Sharapova are successful because they have the attitude, character and they fight their challenges. Now were preparing for qualifying at Roland Garros. Im so happy to participate - I couldnt take part in my favorite Grand Slam last year because I was still undergoing rehabilitation. And I love the clay - my favorite playing surface! But I still have much work to do - like learning to slide at the right time, showing more patience and knowing when to play each type of ball. From a bigger viewpoint, Im still trying to find my game from before. Ive lost my feeling - my sense of anticipation and reaction - but now my bodys used to more tennis. Were working on the length of my ball, strategiesand my change of pace to have a more complete arsenal. Ive always been a complete player - thats to say I dont play only as flat as I can hit the ball early and make changes of pace. Its for these reasons that I was able to stay in the Top 50 in the past (as high as 21st in the world). By changing my pace and using an offensive style, I think I can beat highly-ranked players. Its important to have the as much strength as possible in this game. https://www.facebook.com/WozAlekshttp://...iak.com/Twitter @alekswoz Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..