headerimg

s. [url=http://www.cheapheatjerseys.com/]Cheap Heat Jerseys[/url] [u

in Stronghold Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:47 am
by zhanjiao1212 • Farseer | 645 Posts | 6450 Points

MOBILE, Ala. Mason Cole Jersey . -- Anna Nordqvist moved into position for her third victory of the year, shooting her second straight 6-under 66 to take the third-round lead Saturday in the Airbus LPGA Classic. The 26-year-old Swede, the winner in Thailand and Carlsbad, had a 16-under 200 total on The Crossings course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. "All I can do is put myself in a position to have a chance tomorrow and I felt like Ive done that," Nordqvist said. "Last year, I was in the final group and I was playing well and there was a lot of people coming from behind, so I know this golf course, you can never relax. You always have to keep pushing forward and trying to make birdies because if you dont, someone else will." Nordqvist played the front nine in 5-under 31, birdieing Nos. 2-5 and 9, and added a birdie on the par-5 16th. She has only one bogey -- on her fourth hole Friday -- in 54 holes. "I felt very confident and very comfortable," Nordqvist said. "Got off to a really good start and just tried to keep the momentum. Had a pretty good finish the last three holes, so Im very happy with the day." She set the course record last year, shooting a third-round 61 en route to a fourth-place tie. "I definitely know I can score on this course," Nordqvist said. Catriona Matthew, the 44-year-old Scot who led after each of the first two days, was a stroke back after a 70. She bogeyed three of the first five holes to drop to 10 under, then birdied five of the last 15 -- including three of the last four. "I obviously got off to a terrible start with the three bogeys when everyone else is making birdies," Matthew said. "Just knew there was a lot of chances there on the back nine if I could just hang in and try to start hitting greens again and give myself chances. Made four birdies on the back nine, so not the greatest round, but didnt play myself out of it." She won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "I think you come into every tournament wanting to win it, so that was my goal, to come here and win," Matthew said. "Ive been playing well all year, just not holing any putts. So if I can get my putter going, things can go well." Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, the 2012 champion who needs to finish solo third or higher to take the top spot in the world from Inbee Park, was third after a 66. Park missed the cut Friday. "It was a pretty solid day," Lewis said. "Definitely could have been a lot better, so I like that going into tomorrow that I didnt play the best round today. I left quite a few out there, but still made a lot of birdies and got the ball in the hole." She won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago for her ninth tour title. Michelle Wie, Jessica Korda and 18-year-old Charley Hull were tied for fourth at 13 under. Wie shot 66, Korda 69, and Hull 71. Wie had a bogey-free round. "I felt like theres a lot of low scores out there, so I was just trying to keep up with everyone else, making birdies," Wie said. "Hopefully, I can have another low one tomorrow." Josh Rosen Jersey . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3. Justin Pugh Cardinals Jersey . The underachieving franchise finished 17th in the 19-team league with a 6-17-11 record this season. "Our soccer team is absolutely in complete disarray," said Leiweke, drawing laughs during an Empire Club luncheon speech about the future of MLSE teams and plans to improve them. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/christian-kirk-cardinals-jersey-88/ . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Chris Bosh scored 34 points to lead the Miami Heat to a 104-90 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday and center Hassan Whiteside added career highs of 23 points and 16 rebounds. Dwyane Wade scored 17 with 10 assists for the Heat, who have won two of three on the heels of a four-game losing streak. Blake Griffin had 26 points and Chris Paul scored 23 with nine assists for the Clippers, who finished a 6-3 homestand. The Heat took the lead for good on Whitesides dunk near the end of the first quarter, which sparked a 15-2 run. The 7-foot center was signed by the Heat in November and was recalled from the NBA Development League last month. The former second-round draft pick has appeared in 12 games for the Heat after sitting out the past two seasons. He scored 12 of his 23 points in the first quarter, six on alley-oop dunks, to help pull the Heat out of a 13-point hole. Hassan had a terrific game, said Heat coach Erik Spoelstra. His confidence is rising. Hes putting in the time. Whiteside said he played with a chip on my shoulder because the Clippers had turned down a chancce to watch him play while he was out of the NBA. Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey. . (Clippers coach) Doc (Rivers) said no when I asked to get a workout here, Whiteside said. Its a blessing that Im here from everything that Ive been through. Miami played for the first time since losing in Portland on Thursday while the Clippers were on short rest following a win over Dallas on Saturday afternoon. After trailing 19-6 in the first quarter, the Heat went on a 13-0 run to tie the score. Later, they led by as many as 12 points in the second quarter and 15 in the third. I thought we came out with pretty good energy to start the game, said Rivers. After that our energy went way down and we never could get it back. The Clippers were just 12 of 54 from the field over the last three quarters. Game Notes J.J. Redick had 14 points for Los Angeles and Luol Deng scored 10 for the Heat ... The Clippers will play the Trail Blazers in Portland on Wednesday, their first road game since Dec. 23 ... The Heat remain in Los Angeles to continue a five-game road trip on Tuesday against the Lakers. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..