headerimg

w.cheappelicansjerseys.com/]Cheap Pelicans Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapknicksjerseys.com/]Cheap Knicks Jerseys[/url] [url

in Stronghold Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:45 am
by zhanjiao1212 • Farseer | 645 Posts | 6450 Points

Ray Wilkins has said that he cant see Northern Ireland getting a single point from their group at Euro 2016. Loris Karius Jersey . Michael ONeills side finished top of their qualifying group to make it to their first ever European Championship.But in their first major tournament since the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, they were drawn in an tough group which includes world champions Germany, Poland and Ukraine. And Wilkins believes its a big ask for them to get anything from any of their three group games.Look at the group theyre in, with Poland, Germany and Ukraine, [even England] wouldnt like to be in that, let alone these guys, Wilkins told Sky Sports News HQ. Northern Ireland face Poland in their opening game So its going to be extremely tough for them, if they pick up a couple of points they would have done very well indeed, but those three are exceptional sides.I dont see them getting a point, I think this group is too big for them. The Poles with [Robert] Lewandowski up front are an extremely good side, Ukraine always have wonderfully gifted players and the Germans are playing hot and cold at the moment, but when they get to a tournament theyre [usually] tournament-honed. As Northern Ireland prepare to face Poland in their first group game of Euro 2016, we look back at Will Griggs best League One goals from last season Id be absolutely thrilled if Northern Ireland could take a point off one of those. If they can get that really solid unit and perform to the max then they could get a point. [ONeill] has done a terrific job just to qualify when you think of the resources that they have. They qualified outright and seem to be a really good bunch of guys, [although] not too many Premier League players.Hes got them extremely well organised and hopefully theyll do really well but its just a really tall order for them.Check our minute-by-minute updates from every single Northern Ireland game at Euro 2016 on skysports.com/football, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportsfootball.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Lafferty returns to training Northern Ireland latest Cathcart: Doubters drive us on Euro 2016: Ultimate guide Mohamed Salah Liverpool Jersey .Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts. Dejan Lovren Liverpool Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Andrew-Robertson-Liverpool-Jersey/ .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was.With 20 rookies teeing up at The 80th Masters, Colin Montgomerie reflects on his debut at Augusta and offers some useful advice for this weeks debutants. There are 20 Masters debutants in the field this week, and if I could offer them one piece of advice above any other, it would be simply: Enjoy the experience.I made my first appearance at Augusta National in 1992 - it might have been 24 years ago, but it is still very much fresh in my memory. I was third in the Order of Merit on the European Tour at the time, and that earned my place. And it was fantastic when the invite arrived from the Masters committee. Colin Montgomerie still has fresh memories of his Masters debut in 1992 Only one man has ever won the Masters at the first attempt, so I think what youve got to do is experience it, enjoy it, and if it does work out well its a bonus.I had a good, solid week and finished inside the top 40 on two under, and the most important thing I learned was to be patient. Its almost impossible to avoid getting ahead of yourself, but its vital to draw yourself back and realise Masters week is a marathon, not a sprint.Youre going to make things harder for yourself if you go for too many shots early on and try to make birdies happen. Theres nothing wrong with keeping it cautious and a 71 or 70 on the first day will do just fine. Its tough to avoid being overwhelmed by your first visit to Augusta I think the hardest part of dealing with my Masters debut was trying not to be overwhelmed by the whole aura of Augusta. You get distracted by the whole occasion, the whole scene, but I managed to make the cut and I was quite happy with a tie for 38th place at thhe end of the week. Dominic Solanke Jersey. he one thing that surprises everybody when they first come here is how hilly the course is, and how dramatic the whole place is. The first view of Amen Corner in particular is something very special, and the unique nature of Augusta makes it such a joy to be here. Andy Sullivan is one of the 20 Masters rookies this week The course has changed from tee to green since my debut, its obviously much longer now, but the greens havent changed at all and getting to grips with the putting surfaces is what its all about.The biggest test for the rookies is coping with the severity of the greens, getting the pace right and trying not to leave six-foot putts for par, because you wont make them all.I enjoyed the experience as a player in 15 appearances, and I still enjoy coming here to commentate for Sky Sports. I did an analysis of the 13th hole before the par-three competition, and it was interesting to hear Augusta chairman Billy Payne confirm they were considering changes to that hole. Monty believes it is time to lengthen the par-five 13th I think the modern game demands that they lengthen the 13th - you cannot be going into par-fives with a wedge like Bubba can do there, and hes not the only one. The only other option is to draw back the golf ball, and you would think - in terms of cost - it would be more common sense to limit how far the ball goes than it would to have to buy land to extend tees. Also See: When to watch the Masters Changes considered at Augusta Opinion Get Sky Sports Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..