headerimg

Taiwans Teresa Lu won the Mizuno Classic on Sunday, birdieing the last two holes and six of the final eight for a two-stroke vi

in Balance Discussion Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:14 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • Farseer | 1.260 Posts | 12600 Points

SHIMA, Japan -- Taiwans Teresa Lu won the Mizuno Classic on Sunday, birdieing the last two holes and six of the final eight for a two-stroke victory. Chris Chelios Jersey . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima. She finished at 14-under 202 and earned $180,000 for her first professional title. "Ive been waiting for this day for so long," Lu said. "This is my first win. Its been eight years on tour. Im really happy. Really nervous and really happy. She made a 12-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th. "I knew I have to go lower and get more birdies otherwise I was going to get in a playoff," Lu said. "Its better not a playoff. So I focus on the birdie." She has three runner-up finishes and 13 top-10s this season on the JLPGA. "Beginning of this year, I got into two playoffs and in both of them, I lose," Lu said. "I guess I really learned from that and just tried to be calm." South Koreas Chella Choi, tied with Lu with two holes to play, had a 66 to finish second. "I think I had very good confidence today," said Choi. "I just think, OL, one putt, just one stroke. So I think birdie and focus. I dont know why, not nervous. I think good experience for me. ... Its OK, though, because I played well today. Disappointed, but satisfied." Japanese players took the next five spots. Mamiko Higa and Yuki Ichinose shot 70 to tie for third at 10 under, Yumiko Yoshida (68) and Shiho Oyama (71) followed at 9 under, and Asako Fujimoto (71) was 8 under. Stacy Lewis, the 2012 winner, tied for eighth at 7 under after a 70. The American was the top-ranked player in the field at No. 3. "Its really hard out there," Lewis said. "I could have made some putts earlier I just couldnt seem to make any putts. But to shoot 2 under in this wind is a good score. Its pretty crazy what those two are doing today." American Brittany Lincicome, a stroke behind second-round leaders Higa, Ichinose and Oyama entering the day, had a 77 to tie for 29th at 2 under. Lu became the second Taiwanese winner in tournament. Ai-Yu Tu won in 1986 when the event was called the Mazda Japan Classic. Lu was asked if she planned to return to the LPGA Tour next season. "Probably, probably," she said. "Its big!" Justin Abdelkader Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Kris Draper Jersey . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/eric-tangradi-jersey/ . -- Michael Bennett gambled last off-season that playing on a one-year deal in Seattle would pay off in the future with the long-term contract he always wanted.Pakistan triumphed over England by 75 runs in the first Investec Test at Lords, winning their first Test match outside of Asia for three years. But who were the standout performers? We picked out a player of the day at the end of each of the four days of the Test, with press-up supremo Misbah-ul-Haq and the two Lords 10-for takers - Chris Woakes and Yasir Shah - featuring.Click on the video above to watch the trios top performances, with a rundown below of why they were selected. DAY ONE - There was no looking past marvelous Misbahs efforts on the first day. Not only did the 42-year-old Pakistan skipper notch a hundred on his first visit to Lords, he also sparked a sparked a new celebration trend with his questionable press-ups. Over the past couple of days weve seen a press-up craze, but who is the press-up king? DAY TWO - Five out of the seven England wickets to fall on the second day were to leg-spinner Yasir, following his captain onto the Lords honours board despite very little assistance from the surface. Detroit Red Wings Jerseys. DAY THREE - Anything you can do, I can do better... That was Woakes response on day three, following up his first innings six-for with five in the second, making him undroppable and giving him match figures of 11-102.DAY FOUR - It was leg-spin woe once again for England, as Yasir took 4-69 in the second innings to earn himself a Lords 10-for and his team a 75-run win to open the series. Watch England take on Pakistan in the second Investec Test at Old Trafford from 10am on Friday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: England slip to defeat Misbah, we salute you! Five Things: Lords Sky Cricket Podcast Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..